Orchestre de l’Agora presents its very first benefit concert, with the great Montreal soprano Karina Gauvin, Nicolas Ellis (at the piano for the occasion) and the Orchestre de l’Agora String Quartet.Read More
Thank you to the Festival Bach Montréal for the invitation to this year’s edition, as well as for the collaboration and warm welcome of their entire team!
Our Bach, Corelli and Telemann concert at Salle Bourgie with Nicolas Ellis, the musicians of the Orchestre de l’Agora and the fantastic Marina Thibeault will be available on Québec Baroque until Monday November 30rd!
Conditions d’embauche :
- Date limite pour postuler : Lundi 21 septembre 2020;
- Entrée en poste : 1er juin 2021;
- Horaire de travail : 2 à 3 jours / semaine (15 à 21 heures), et disponibilité lors des soirs de concert. Possibilité de télétravail;
- Salaire : 19$/heure;
- Poste à temps partiel, contrat de six mois. Possibilité de prolongation du poste, suite au contrat;
- Les candidats doivent être citoyens canadiens ou résidents permanents au Canada, issus de de la diversité culturelle (communautés culturelles) et de l’immigration nouveaux arrivants ou de la première génération, puis domiciliés sur l’île de Montréal.*
Save the date: Orchestre de l’Agora will broadcast the recording of Concert solidaire on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 8 p.m.! The concert has been captured by eight cameras and the recording promises exceptional footage of this historic moment. It was the first symphony orchestra concert in North America to be presented before an audience since the concerts were forced to stop, in March 2020. Visit the Orchestra’s website and Facebook page on August 20 at 8 p.m. The recording will be available for listening for 72 hours.Read More
The Orchestre de l’Agora will perform a live concert, to be broadcast on social networks as well as on its website. The Orchestre will also release 50 in-house tickets to medical support workers and other healthcare professionals for this concert at the Maison symphonique on Sunday, July 26 at 3 p.m. Healthcare workers have stepped up as true heroes and heroines of this province over the past three months.Read More
The activities of the Orchestre de l’Agora, like those of all cultural organizations in Quebec, have been greatly disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic. The most ambitious project of the Orchestra’s 2019-2020 Season, the Gala de la terre, was scheduled for today, April 22, and has unfortunately been cancelled. Read More
We hope that this period of containment and great upheaval still finds you in good shape. This unprecedented crisis, which is affecting us all to varying degrees, calls for reflection and brings us back to basics, particularly to the arts, culture and music. Read More